JOIN OUR ENERGY/ROX FAM
Energy Baseball is excited to announce our tryouts for the 2024 season
Each new player is required to register for a tryout, please register by clicking the register now button above. If you are unable to attend tryouts, we do have rolling private tryouts. Please contact Ryan Petrone firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a private tryout. Please register and click the private tryouts registration link on the register now page to book a private tryout.
At Energy Baseball, we Bring the Juice, the grind is real and we keep it fun with the mindset of creating a winning and positive culture for player growth and development.. Below are just a few items that come along with membership to the 9U-18u program to assure proper baseball development:
- Professional/Qualified Non-Parent Head Coaches
- Competitive Game Schedule of 20-30 Games for 9u-15 (depending on rain outs and timeline)
- 2 Complimentary Private Lessons With Tuition
- Max of 12 Players Per Roster (9u-12u)
- Max of 13 Players Per Roster (13u-14u)
- Max of 14-16 Players Per Roster (15u+)
- Strength + Conditioning Classes for All Teams 15u and Older
- 2 Indoor Practices From November through March at Energy Athletics Wrentham (Formally Brand New Ballgame) (35-40 Pre-Season Practices for All Teams)
- We staff all indoor practices with a minimum of 2-3 coaches per team to ensure a 4:1 player to coach ratio and maximum baseball instruction
- 9u-12u (All April we practice 2x per week – once inside and once outside. May + June 1x per week inside to allow kids to play little league)
- 13u – 14u (All April we practice 1x per week inside/outside to coincide with school ball)
- 15u – 18u (Optional practices 3rd monday in march through memorial day to comply with MIAA)
- 9u-14u = 2 Tournaments included with tuition
- 15u = 3 tournaments included with tuition
- 16u – 18u = no league games, 6 Showcase Style Summer Tournaments + mid week games for college Recruiting
- 15-18u Sports Recruits Recruiting Account + Webinar Included
- 15u-18u College Recruiting Guidance Counseling
Energy Baseball Tryouts in Wrentham are July 9-11.
If you absolutely can not make tryouts:
Make up tryouts for all ages are Aug 11 from 3:30pm-5pm
If you can not make it to our regular tryouts, then consider the make up tryouts. Only come to these make up tryouts if you ABSOLUTELY can not make it to our regular tryouts. If you can not make either, please email Ryan Petrone at email@example.com to schedule a private tryout.
WHAT WE DO
THE ENERGY DIFFERENCE
DEVELOPING BETTER ATHLETES
Our mission is to develop young ball players to become passionate, hard-working, and accountable student-athletes. Our goal is to prepare our players for high school baseball, college baseball opportunities, and beyond.
ABOUT ENERGY ATHLETICS
Established in August of 2017, Energy Baseball has experienced wonderful success. Beginning with a small single cage facility in Worcester our first year, we have now grown to a 15,000 square foot baseball, softball, and multi-sport athletic training complex named Energy Athletics! We bring the city of Worcester and Wrentham an athletic development complex like nothing the city has ever seen.
SEE WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT US
The facility itself is amazing! It has more than enough space for several teams to be working on different skills at the same time. They also have an incredible work out area for additional strength training.The coaching staff are extremely knowledgeable and dedicated to true player and team development. I highly recommend.
BETH MOTT – ENERGY PARENT
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Create an E-Soft Facility Management account with us to book private lessons, rentals, camps, clinics, and classes. You can also upload account balance for use on anything mentioned as well as protein shakes, apparel, and equipment! You can also pay your team dues here too!